Well.... there isn't too much to tell. Our Days have been filled with trading and..... trading. Getting up early to go running in the park while the weather is cool (albiet it has still been like 70% humid) and getting ready for the market to open. C' has been painting a ton to get ready for a show. The painting is coming along really well and looking near complete. And since he is heading to UT next week he has to have it done this week.
I haven't really done a whole lot. I made a skirt on saturday which turned out really cute. it was a wrap skirt. I thought it was a little odd that it wrapped in the back so i decided to wear it wrapped in the front, but it actually worked better with it in the back. I just had to hold it down so it wouldn't flap open all the way to church. (the street we walk down to get to church is ALWAYS windy) Gotta love new york and the tall buildings creating wind channels.
Also i am getting ready to visit my family out in UT. I am really excited to get a break from the city and go climb a mountain and visit some friends and hang out with family. i will be gone for like 3 weeks which will be great. I'm really excited about it and will take a ton of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment