Sunday, November 16, 2008
reminiscent
Last week I was able to visit some co-workers who were doing a workshop here in the city. It was so great to see them. However, the visit made me realize again how grateful I am not to be traveling anymore and working in that capapcity. I was in the workshop during a break, where typically it is my time to work the crowd and go and talk to as many people as possible, answering questions and getting them to move forward in their education. Well.....I didn't have to and it was great. Although I still felt like I had the Badge on "come talk to me". So instead of talking to people I walked around with a big grin on my face. I'm sure I looked like a nut....espiceially her in new york where no one walks around with strangers with a big smile on their face. But it felt soooo good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment