I was walking down the street with corey the other day and he made a comment about people staring at my belly. As I was walking to the Post Office today I noticed the same thing. People didnt' look at my face. It was like the only thing they saw was my ever growing stomach. It is kind of like I am in the circus or something. Although there was a women with 2 little kids that I walked past and actually smile at me. One guy wearing his little girl actually smiled and said hello, As though they knew what I was in for and were excited about it. You can definately tell who in the city likes children.
2 comments:
you're due you're due! was he early? is he on time??
xo
That's awesome that ou have the circus feel...just wait until the next act begins. You are in for the best show of your life!
Post a Comment