We went up to the Cincinnati area to visit with Corey's brother and family. Here is Luke with his sister Lynnea and Lars. Luke loves to touch the babies's heads. We have to keep reminding him to hold them around their tummies and not in a headlock.
Cuteness and I am still bummed that you will not be in NYC next month when I come a visiting. I hope all is well. Your little man looks alll chunky and cute. I love chunky babies.
3 comments:
Cuteness and I am still bummed that you will not be in NYC next month when I come a visiting. I hope all is well. Your little man looks alll chunky and cute. I love chunky babies.
Lars is getting so big. He is so dang cute! Have a great summer!
P.S. We miss you! The ward just isn't the same without you!
i can't wait to meet Lars. He looks like his dad in this picture to me. He is a cutie! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment