Who does he look like? That is the big question. One I get the most often. But honestly I am not sure if he looks like a Bjarnson or a Sloan. However, after taking this picture I got my first clue.
Can you figure out who Lars looks like?
(hint: look at the ears) Lars is growing so big. He is beginning to crawl (he looks like a worm inching forward) and get into everything. But he is a joy and always happy. Yesterday he was punch drunk happy, laughing and giggling at anything and everything. It was hard to settle him down to go to bed. But i managed to do it without much fuss. He has learned that when he is in his bed, if he lifts up on his hands he can see over the crib bumper........that means i can't stay in there on the rocking chair anymore when he is awake trying to sleep. Darn!
3 comments:
He is getting so big. Has Daddy's ears for sure! Love the Dragon and peasent picture too!
PS you need to visit our blog cjourmiracle.blogspot.com
He is so cute and it sounds like you were just born for the mommy stuff. Your Christmas looked fun as well but 36 hrs in a car would drive me crazy. CRAZY. I hope that we can hook up one of these days. One of us has to get so stinking rich that we own a jet and a pilot and can jet off to warm and exotic places together. So let's get going.
Post a Comment