Monday, July 5, 2010

a Little Late to the Party


I was late getting started, however, you can't say I lack for team spirit......Team Edward that is!! Hahaha.
(Secrets to be told......if there is a team Carlisle I would be on it. He is way hotter to me, even though he is only a secondary character.)
A couple of months ago, Corey's boss, shocked that we had not seen Twilight, lent us the movie. I watched it while Corey was at work. Not having read the books, (I went through my vampire stage many many years ago) but knowing there was a lot of hubub about how great they are, I kept an open mind. I thought the movie was entertaining enough, albeit the characters seemed fairly shallow and the plot somewhat slow.
As the day went on I just kept thinking about the characters and little things from the movie, and decided that I needed to see it again. I ended up watching it about 5 times in a week. So then while Corey was working late one Friday night, on my way out of the grocery store I saw one of those red box video rentals and decided to rent New Moon. By now I was a complete fan! I was planning on keeping it only one night but we ended up watching it a couple of times and returning it 3 days later.
So Corey's Boss, the reason for my love of Twilight and Corey's "it's o.k" of Twilight, insisted we all go to Eclipse together. Corey was the only guy (what a good sport). For my birthday Corey's co-workers got me a Team Edward t-shirt. The plan was that the other girls and I would all wear them, but ya............who in this picture is wearing their's.................YEP!! only MOI!! The movie was great! I ended up reading the 3rd and 4th books so I am up to date on the happenings of Twilght!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

How funny,I haven't really gotten into these!I love that Corey went though! What a great guy!!