I had a request for instructions on Corey's Cake.
It was super easy. I made a 2 layer white cake(Betty Crocker cookbook) and frosted it with chocolate cream cheese frosting (1 cube of cream cheese about 1 cup whipped cream and about 1 cup powdered sugar and 6 tbsp of cocoa.)
Then put around the edges kit kat bars and sprinkle reeces pieces on top . Tie a ribbon around and Viola!!
For a more peanut butter chocolaty experience, you could make a chocolate cake and frost with a peanut chocolate frosting. I thought about it......bit didn't have time to hunt down a peanut chocolate frosting recipe.
Super Yummy. I loved the fact that the cake and frosting were not very sweet at all and then you had the bite of extra sweet reeces pieces............I thought it was well balanced. You could eat a lot of this cake and not get too sweet-ed out!
1 comment:
Thanks! You are the best!
Post a Comment