KITCHEN
Before After
LIVING ROOM
BEFORE AND DURING
(LEFT)The dark color is what we are covering up. I can't even describe what color it is really. Just know it was dark and ugly. We painted it the same color as the light green in the (RIGHT pic)
AFTER
FORMAL DINING ROOM / WE ARE USING IT AS A LIBRARY

The Rust color was on three of the four walls. Whatever happened to doing a dramatic color on one Accent wall!!......seriously dark rust is not good for a whole room. You can see we painted a blue (same blue as the kitchen) on one wall. The rust wall(Right Pic) is now a nice off white and displays salon style hung paintings. The tan Wall (left Pic) is now a really light light blue, almost white. And is Beautiful!! and Bright!I couldn't find a picture of the front of the house even though i know i have one. I'll keep digging. or just take a new one. I haven't included any upstairs projects cause we haven't gotten to them yet. Lars Room is 1st to get done.
I took a video but it was too big.....so watch out for a video so you can see it all complete





4 comments:
These look so great! That is so exciting that you get to decorate a whole house!
I love these! Did you guys buy? I love the paint with the clock, you guys are so creative and of course Corey is so talented. I miss you too and hope you are doing great! xoxo
This is Dad writing on Karls's computer. Quinn, Karla, Mom and I are all looking at your pictures. It is nice to see the progress you have made since Mom and I were there in the beginning. I especially like the clock wall. Big change from the original. Were you able to get the microwave oven in and working? Mom and I will be there for a real quick trip on September 26 (up and back).
The pictures look great!
Dad
Your house looks great so far. That is a lot of work. I am so happy you were able to buy a house. It's always nice to decorate your own place. I love the front room and I love your color choices.
Post a Comment