While i was in utah i also got to use my mom's embroidery machine and made the cutest little dinosaurs for a quilt for our lil' one. I finished the front of it the other day and decided to make the back a bit more interesting than just a plain green background. I am also quilting circles all over it which actually looks really adorable. i am excited to see it done. I will have to get corey to hold it up when it is done so the pics will come out better.

Also for christmas this year i made these incredibly adorable aprons for my sister's in law. Well for my Mother-in-Law's b-day i made one and i got some pictures of it before i sent it off. It is a reversible apron and it is sooooo cute it could be the front of a dress. I love it, I just need to make me one now.......well after the baby gets here cause i can't fit into it without making some adjustments for my ever growing baby bump.


3 comments:
I am glad to read your updates but, I want a belly pic!!! Before it is too late. :)
Cute blanket and apron, by the way. I wish I was as talented.
I too would like to see you baby belly. When is your due date exactly? I plan on being in NYC the beginning of August for a weekend so let me know if we can catch up. I would love to see your little man.
Hi Amber! It was fun chatting with you last night! I LOVE all of the cute projects you have going on. I can't wait to see your quilt when it is done!
Post a Comment